Best Rear View Mirror Options, No Shaking.

T

tractordr

Jan 1, 2014
Hi All - Just wondering if anyone can make a recommendation on a rear view mirror for my new Pioneer 700-2? My main concern is how they can shake and make the image nearly impossible to see. I have a side rear view mirror on my Rancher and it can be very difficult to see from engine and trail/road vibration, is this an issue on the Pioneer as well? Is there a rubber isolator that can be inserted under the mount to reduce the vibration? Thanks in advance! TD

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I have koplin side mirrors on mine they don't shake, I don't have a mirror in the middle yet so I can't help you there. The koplins are made for a 1 3/4" tube so you need to put a peice of inner tube around the roll bar before installing them.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have koplin side mirrors on mine they don't shake, I don't have a mirror in the middle yet so I can't help you there. The koplins are made for a 1 3/4" tube so you need to put a peice of inner tube around the roll bar before installing them.

My only complain is the Kolpins can get pinched between the rops and a tree and then the mirror will break, the seizmiks while more expensive have a different design that pushes the mirror past the bar when it's pushed in.

Last edited:
T

tractordr

Jan 1, 2014
Thanks for the replies. I need to see what's available on the market I noticed Amazon.com sells em for $15-$20.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!