BOX1

P700 Better pics of my winch bumper for my 700-4

S

Southarkrob

Jul 6, 2015
Pioneer 4
Guys.. sorry for the delay in getting these pics.. I got home from my business trip Saturday and had to
Pioneer 1
put my dad in the hospital. This bumper turned out a lot better than I thought and it looks great!!!
Pioneer 1
Pioneer 2
Pioneer 3

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Wow that thing is amazing looking,Sorry about the Dad.Thanks for the pics.I bet somebody copys this design for production,and sale.

S

Southarkrob

Jul 6, 2015
Wow. This awesome. Did a great job building that.
Thanks Guys.. I am very proud of it! Dad is getting better every day. He has built me 3 or 4 UTV bumpers along with multiple truck winch bumpers and I have never been unhappy with any of them.. He built me a stainless steel one for my Big Red and I t-boned a big pine tree and it didn't even tweak it!!! When I picked it up yesterday he was building a roof for a 4 door Ranger where it had an actuator that lifted 4 speakers in a box out of the roof at the push of a button.. so the owner could jam at the mud events.. damned neat. He is a heckuva a metalsmith.

Duramax

Duramax

Jul 23, 2015
Dresden,TN
Thanks Guys.. I am very proud of it! Dad is getting better every day. He has built me 3 or 4 UTV bumpers along with multiple truck winch bumpers and I have never been unhappy with any of them.. He built me a stainless steel one for my Big Red and I t-boned a big pine tree and it didn't even tweak it!!! When I picked it up yesterday he was building a roof for a 4 door Ranger where it had an actuator that lifted 4 speakers in a box out of the roof at the push of a button.. so the owner could jam at the mud events.. damned neat. He is a heckuva a metalsmith.
That's very sharp!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Amazing build quality and attention to detail. Very Impressive!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!