P500 Deer Hauler

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
Picked this little dude up at academy for 54$. Should be easier to slide a deer on that than lift him up all the way to the rack. Especially when I'm riding solo.

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
Ran into a problem. Took it for test run and that thing bottoms out quick when crossing creeks or steep incline

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Hmmm , with the deer size you get I would think a roof rack would be ok . roflmao

Reactions: JTW
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
At least I don't need my wife to load it for me like you do![/QUOTE
Only way I would load a deer is if it needed a lift . :D

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just use hitch adapter to accommodate 2"

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
:)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I use a gambrel and pulley hoist system and field dress vertically against a tree (keeps everything cleaner).

Have a line attached to top block, throw line over a limb on a tree, pull block up to limb, tie off around tree, attach lifting end to deer antlers (or neck if doe), Raise deer to vertical position.

When finished simply lift hind legs and set on back rack as you let out slack on the pulley system, easy 1 person solution, even easier with a helper.
Deer

Reactions: solrus and rocmar
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I use a gambrel and pulley hoist system and field dress vertically against a tree (keeps everything cleaner).

Have a line attached to top block, throw line over a limb on a tree, pull block up to limb, tie off around tree, attach lifting end to deer antlers (or neck if doe), Raise deer to vertical position.

When finished simply lift hind legs and set on back rack as you let out slack on the pulley system, easy 1 person solution, even easier with a helper.
View attachment 30467

Had a buddy that insisted on doing vertical dress. We gutted a few deer together and he hit the sh** sack every time. I can handle some pretty heavy stink and that one would gag a billy goat. Definitely cleaner and easier if done correctly though. ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!