Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Curious if anyone was interested in doing group buys, if things were set up ? May be the wrong time with the holidays or may be better.

Reactions: bobbyhill
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Never done a group buy myself. Not sure what I need. But If I needed it I would be interested. lol.

J

jay dawge

Oct 6, 2015
holidays might be a good time, that's is when the vendors are already looking at doing discounts this just means they could bring in more volume.

J

jay dawge

Oct 6, 2015
I am looking at getting led lights, if that is one of the ones set up, also interested in the bison rear bumper for the p5 seems like it is no longer available not sure what happened there, maybe lack of interest.

sajnaj

sajnaj

Jul 5, 2015
clinton indiana
a group of us decide on a product that we all need and contact a supplier and they provided it to the group at a discounted price

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!