does anyone else do this

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
The other day I had been riding my pioneer most of the day, then I had to go some where in my truck. I get in the truck, put the key in the ignition turn it on and........ found myself waiting for "hello honda" before firing it up. Someone please tell me I'm not alone on this lol.

Reactions: Hondasxs
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I understand. I've actually reached for the dash of my truck trying to unlock the parking brake. I've also reached for the shifter on the dash when my truck has a center console shifter.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
I find myself waiting for my car or truck to shift,like the Honda.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
lol not yet but ill keep a look out for symptoms!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whenever I drive something different I do it. For the longest time after I bought my truck, I pressed an invisible button on the dash trying to start it when I got in.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
well I'm glad I'm not only one having pioneer "moments"!!!!

C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
I always wait for the "hello Honda" before I start it.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I like how all I have to do (I use Chrome) is type in "h" and immediately "www.hondasxs.com" pops up. Can't beat that!

Happyhonda,
You know that Google is going to figure out a way to monetize there metadata right?
Every time your wife goes to call her sister there will be a pop-up add “want to know what your husband was Googling? $9:95 per month…”

Reactions: HappyHonda
HappyHonda

HappyHonda

May 12, 2015
Your comment made me laugh out loud @lee! Eventually it will come to a point where all companies are doing this. On one hand it's a little scary, but on the other its not like I have anything to hide! My wife already knows what I do, and probably what I Google haha so we might be able to avoid paying for services that we don't need (such as paying to see what I was Googling like in your example).

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!