BOX1

Double Gun Carrier

SuperYeti

SuperYeti

May 11, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Ownership

1. 700-4
I bought one from Cabella's, works really well. I think i'm going to need to add one to keep them arranged in the front seat while road hunting though lol.

This is the one I got: Cabela's TAC Gear UTV Double Gun Case | Cabela's Canada
This is the other one i was looking at (and just bought while i was looking at it...sigh....): Kolpin UTV Gun Mount - Kolpin Powersports

Once i get the kolpin one mounted, I'll take some pics. Now the daughter and I can have 1 big rifle, and 1 grouse rifle available quickly, and have the other deer and grouse rifles/shotguns in the case :)

Reactions: ACFTMD
O

odarabla

Mar 27, 2018
Madisonville, LA
Ownership

1. 700-2
I just installed this double gun boot bracket an 2 boots from Koplin actually bought the the set up from sportsmans
Please tell me where you got this mount from. I have been searching and cannot find it anywhere. What is the name of it? I see you wrote you got it from Sportsmans but did it come from Sportmans warehouse or sprotsmans guide? Thanks

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I use the Seizmic ICOS (in cab on seat) 2 gun carrier. If there are only two of you riding in the front it's perfect. Just set it on the seat and seat belt it in, add your guns, strap them in and ride with no worries.

O

odarabla

Mar 27, 2018
Madisonville, LA
Ownership

1. 700-2
I want the double gun boot like the guy I replyed to. My guns will get really dirty just using a gun mount.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!