BOX1

P700 dump box rubber flap.....why is it only on one side.

G

gmc

Aug 19, 2016
michigan
Ownership

1. 700-4
While installing my Fabric rear panel window behind drivers seat, per instructions....lifted dump box and noticed rubber flap on passenger side of box.....but none on drivers side...even thought there are clips available. Looks like one should be there.?????

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
While installing my Fabric rear panel window behind drivers seat, per instructions....lifted dump box and noticed rubber flap on passenger side of box.....but none on drivers side...even thought there are clips available. Looks like one should be there.?????

Good question, I noticed that too so you're not the only one.

Welcome to HondaSXS.com. Hang around and share your pioneer experiences. We love to meet to new people and learn new mods or ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
I also have been wondering this also mine is folded over ?

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've heard a lot of people ask this so all I can say is, they are all that way, so it's normal. As for why? That's anyone's guess!

H

HondaTech

Honda quotes "airflow" as the reason for the one sided rubber flap. Why the 4P needs different airflow then the 2P is beyond me.

Reactions: Tflynn
P

PonchoLejeune

Feb 14, 2016
Louisiana
I ordered some and install it my self. Not sure if it makes any difference.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!