BOX1

EMP A-arm Guard Fitment Issues.

T

tractordr

Jan 1, 2014
Hi everybody I bought the EMP a-arm guards for my pioneer 2and I'm concerned. It seems like they have a lot of slop front to back. The side to side is plenty long in fact it appears to be too long, should I be concerned? I don't want them sliding down into the rotating wheel assembly, it wouldn't take much movement for it to contact the wheel.

Johnny

Johnny

Jun 22, 2015
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yeah, I'm interested too just because these are about to be purchased by me, upon the boss lady being caught in the right mood

Reactions: tractordr
T

tractordr

Jan 1, 2014
So the problem was that they sent me two right rears. I installed the set and am pretty satisfied so far. I wish the front right had more coverage of the inner cv joint, it sticks right out there and is still exposed even with the guards installed.

Reactions: OutdoorEd
Simpleman

Simpleman

Nov 19, 2014
Yuba City, California
Anyone have the EMP a-arm guards?
I have a set and have run them for the past year. Overall quality is good. I do wish that the guards were a bit taller to protect the cv boots better. Thus far no cv boot damage yet. They do collect a fair amount of rocks in the rear being flung up from the front tires.... this is where I think being taller might offer better protection. It could easily be done since the lower control arm and upper arm move in unison for the most part.

O

OutdoorEd

Apr 25, 2015
I have the set and was considering bolting a piece of aluminum to the right front to cover up the exposed boot. It just looks like a stick is waiting to cut that one.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!