P700 Gears

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
Has anyone been able to find out if the p500 ring and pinion will fit the p700 front and rear

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Several have talked about it but no one has tried.

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
Yeah I called dealer talked to them but they can't tell u anything about but that it different part number I'm curious if it different only cuz it's different ratio or if it totally different all together

Road Warrior

Road Warrior

Aug 12, 2013
Palestine, IL
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm seriously thinking about putting in Rincon finals in the transmission now that mine is out of warrrannty. An extra 5 mph on the top side would be great.

Reactions: Tflynn
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm seriously thinking about putting in Rincon finals in the transmission now that mine is out of warrrannty. An extra 5 mph on the top side would be great.
That would be cool keep us posted if you do it!

Road Warrior

Road Warrior

Aug 12, 2013
Palestine, IL
Ownership

1. 700-2
That would be cool keep us posted if you do it!
it's not a big job, many Rincon guys have used Big Red finals for gear reduction. I've got a 2010 Rincon and had to replace the finals a couple years ago. I went with the stock gears, I like the top speed of my Rincon and I've never had any issue with the low end torque from the stock gear ratio. I'm more a flat land farm work/trail/gravel road beer drinker than climbing rocks type of guy.

Reactions: joeymt33 and Tflynn
M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
I don't no if ull have enough power to get faster specially with higher gears even with my factory tires I hardly could hit 45

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!