P700 How many P700's has Honda made so far?

B

BadDog

Mar 31, 2014
Michigan
I'm cururios, just how many how many Pioneer's are out there. I've been waiting for more custom aftermarket accessories. Specifically I'd like to see some nice bolt on fender flares. Perhaps there will never be enough demand to justify a wide variety of aftermarket parts.

H

HondaTech

I'd say we've sold between 175-225 @ our dealership since they released, and that was with a huge waiting list at one time. I believe production for the 1000 was projected to be around 50k for the 2016 model year. Where as Polaris was projected to sell 125k rangers for the 2015 model year. So Honda's being kinda conservative in their estimates.

L

legend

Oct 27, 2015
I'm cururios, just how many how many Pioneer's are out there. I've been waiting for more custom aftermarket accessories. Specifically I'd like to see some nice bolt on fender flares. Perhaps there will never be enough demand to justify a wide variety of aftermarket parts.
I am also waiting for some bolt on fender flares they sure need it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!