i Can't Freakin' Wait for my 700-4

J

JohnnyUtah

May 16, 2014
I have been on the list for 3 months as I ordered the camo 700-4, but my dealer is not an excusive Honda dealer so I have to wait. Sold my Rhino and now and just........waiting. I can't wait to load it up and hit the trails. You guys will start seeing a lot of Johnny Utah on the site. Pics and reviews. CAN'T WAIT. 4 more weeks.

helimech

helimech

Feb 11, 2014
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And I thought my 6week wait was long, brother, I don't know how u do it

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
I put my order in June 2013 and picked my machine up Nov 4 2013 .It was well worth the wait.You'll be a happy person once it does arrive.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Johnny, welcome the the community. And YES, we want to see lots of you. Heck. You need me to make you a "Johnny Utah" section... Lol.

We are always looking for good members and helpers to build the community.

Check out the $100 cash giveaway... Would like to see you win it.

So... Go ahead and hit us up. What questions do you have while you wait for delivery.

Thanks
HondaSxS

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
JohnnyUtah said:
I have been on the list for 3 months as I ordered the camo 700-4, but my dealer is not an excusive Honda dealer so I have to wait. Sold my Rhino and now and just........waiting. I can't wait to load it up and hit the trails. You guys will start seeing a lot of Johnny Utah on the site. Pics and reviews. CAN'T WAIT. 4 more weeks.

Jonny Utah, did you ever get your Camo Pioneer? You must have ordered from Steadman's Honda or one of the larger multi brand dealers in the State. I've put a few miles my Pioneer over many trails in Utah and still loving it. As a strong suggestion, get the street legal kit installed or do it yourself at time of purchase. I wish I had done it at time of purchase; it would have saved me from having to pay state license registration fees twice in the same year. With the street legal (license plate issued), we found most counties, state parks, and federal campgrounds allow full access, whereas off road registered vehicles were not allowed access. We were able to use our Pioneer at federal campgrounds in the Unita mountains as a base camp to go off and explore. We can legal drive on < 45 MPH roads to many rural towns with no problems (no freeway or state highways routes allowed). The hardest part of getting street legal in Utah was finding an insurance company that would ensure the Pioneer as a highway vehicle (same insurance requirements as a road vehicle). Insurance cost was surprisingly not too bad.

S

smokinit

Jul 2, 2014
fishin2Dmax said:
JohnnyUtah said:

Jonny Utah, did you ever get your Camo Pioneer? You must have ordered from Steadman's Honda or one of the larger multi brand dealers in the State. I've put a few miles my Pioneer over many trails in Utah and still loving it. As a strong suggestion, get the street legal kit installed or do it yourself at time of purchase. I wish I had done it at time of purchase; it would have saved me from having to pay state license registration fees twice in the same year. With the street legal (license plate issued), we found most counties, state parks, and federal campgrounds allow full access, whereas off road registered vehicles were not allowed access. We were able to use our Pioneer at federal campgrounds in the Unita mountains as a base camp to go off and explore. We can legal drive on < 45 MPH roads to many rural towns with no problems (no freeway or state highways routes allowed). The hardest part of getting street legal in Utah was finding an insurance company that would ensure the Pioneer as a highway vehicle (same insurance requirements as a road vehicle). Insurance cost was surprisingly not too bad.

Who did you find insurance for street legal through. And how much $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I know what I am paying for a year not being street legal. But I have not found any where thats reasonably priced for on road.

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
My Insurance is through a subsidiary of Farmers Insurance called Foremost. The premium is $350/ Yr with $100K/ $300K liability, comprehensive, collision, and under / non insured. My rate is discounted due to my home, cars and other toys being insured by Farmers / Foremost. If interested in more details, send me a PM and I'll give you the name and contact info for my agent.

S

smokinit

Jul 2, 2014
fishin2Dmax said:
My Insurance is through a subsidiary of Farmers Insurance called Foremost. The premium is $350/ Yr with $100K/ $300K liability, comprehensive, collision, and under / non insured. My rate is discounted due to my home, cars and other toys being insured by Farmers / Foremost. If interested in more details, send me a PM and I'll give you the name and contact info for my agent.

that's interesting. that's who mine is through as well with the same coverage's and about the same cost (only thing i have with them) but the agent i used said they will not insure if you intend to use on road. yours is defiantly covering being street legal??????

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
Now you got me wondering if my agent is correct? I'll go to the source of truth and read my policy (and amendments) in detail . One of the reasons I believe my agent may be correct is the differences in coverage's that occurred when I wanted it to be covered for street legal; the additional coverage is almost the exact same as my other street vehicles (less glass and towing), whereas before it had much less coverage (liability and collision only). The other thing we did was increase the medical payments to $10K per person (standard policy is only 2k).

B

Billybobb3

Aug 1, 2015
I put my order in June 2013 and picked my machine up Nov 4 2013 .It was well worth the wait.You'll be a happy person once it does arrive.
My 2014 700-4 was stolen off my trailer on my carport while I was sleeping the last day of June. Life changing experience for sure. One thing good that came from it was that I couldn't find a camo 4 seater anywhere in Tennessee, so I started checking out other brands. I need a 4 seater for my business (real estate, specializing in acreage, farms, etc) and for hunting. Honda NAILED IT with their 4 seater design. All the other 4 seaters have a way too long wheel base, if they have a decent bed size. The only thing the Kaw and Yamahas had on the Honda was speed. My Pioneer is plenty fast enough for what I use it for. Plus, its hard to go back to a CVT once you've had the automotive style trans.
I did finally find a new 700-4 camo in GA. I'm a happy feller again.

Reactions: bobbyhill
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
My 2014 700-4 was stolen off my trailer on my carport while I was sleeping the last day of June. Life changing experience for sure. One thing good that came from it was that I couldn't find a camo 4 seater anywhere in Tennessee, so I started checking out other brands. I need a 4 seater for my business (real estate, specializing in acreage, farms, etc) and for hunting. Honda NAILED IT with their 4 seater design. All the other 4 seaters have a way too long wheel base, if they have a decent bed size. The only thing the Kaw and Yamahas had on the Honda was speed. My Pioneer is plenty fast enough for what I use it for. Plus, its hard to go back to a CVT once you've had the automotive style trans.

@Billybobb3 Welcome to the Club! and glad to hear your are back in the saddle. Congrats on the P700-4 should serve you very well.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the Club! Sorry to hear about your ride getting stolen, I hope they caught the thief!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Welcome to the club, you can't blame your thief credit for having good taste.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the club, you can't blame your thief credit for having good taste.
Well yeah I guess if you had to steal a getaway vehicle you would want to steal one that would not leave you stranded along the road!!;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!