P1000 ITP Tires and Rims

P

posterboy

I just got my ITP Rims and Tires in today. Heading to the garage to install. I wanted the 212 rims but found out that lugs are too large on the Pioneer.... similar to the RZR 1000. So I ended up going with the 316's and Black Watters. I stayed with the 27" because I did not want to mess with the awesome cornering of this machine. Holding them up to the machine they are larger even though they are both 27's

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sweet! Post some pics soon.

Reactions: ohanacreek
P

posterboy

Got all four on then found a leak in the rear so waiting on the replacement.
I really like the Black Waters. The Stock size on the Deluxe is very odd so it is hard to order stock size and have them come out to be the same.

Stock Fronts are 6.5 wide and Rears are 8.
All after market is 7 with a few that are 6 or 8.

With that said the width of the stock rears are wider by about 1.5" than putting the same size tire on the 1" smaller wide tires.

May be better to go with 28" tires as this will be closer to stock size but a little bigger if not the same.

The overall Diameter seams to be close to the same but the rears look allot smaller because they are on smaller rims.

P

posterboy

IMG 20151119 220555117

Reactions: DTAGG and chadbo
Dallas

Dallas

Nov 15, 2015
NorCal
Looks great...I had planned on the m12 diesel wheels, but this might change my mind.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Looks great! Are they much bigger than stock tires?

P

posterboy

Looks great! Are they much bigger than stock tires?
Front are about the same as the only difference is going from a 6.5 rim to a 7" rim. The rears are about the same in height but they are actually smaller in width by about 1.5"

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
ITP and many other wheels use a 60 degree lug nut taper. Honda lug nuts use a rounded taper. ITP lug nuts use a 17 MM socket and fit in all the wheels.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!