5. Talon x4
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
A very fine job that you've done there young man!! Sure is nice to have a buddy with a real nice shop and good tools. Another completed proud mod. :)
Thank you sir! And yes it sure is... I can't wait until I one day have a shop like his. It is so much easier to tackle stuff when properly equipped and with plenty of room!

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
Nice work! Did you give any thought to fabricating new tubing for the top portion and make a basically flat roof and do an aluminum top? I'm considering that as it will give me the most clearance but still maintain the most headroom.

I'm a little ahead of myself as I don't own a 700-4 yet, but planning ahead. My house was built in the 70's and my garage door into the basement only opens up to about 77". The Pioneer I'm looking at measures 80" to the highest point on the roof (with plastic roof installed).

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Nice work! Did you give any thought to fabricating new tubing for the top portion and make a basically flat roof and do an aluminum top? I'm considering that as it will give me the most clearance but still maintain the most headroom.

I'm a little ahead of myself as I don't own a 700-4 yet, but planning ahead. My house was built in the 70's and my garage door into the basement only opens up to about 77". The Pioneer I'm looking at measures 80" to the highest point on the roof (with plastic roof installed).
Thanks! Not really since I wouldn't be able to tackle a job like that myself. I would have to pay someone to do a custom cage. I've seen others do it, but I decided the chop was good enough for me.
My garage is 80" and I was rubbing the back of the roof when pulling it in. With the chop I now easily fit in the garage with no rubbing. I also put on Fox Shocks and they did give me some lift. I also have 27" tires.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That really does look great! I think the 700 looks the best with a little trim sure got tough looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4

I think a flat roof would look bad ass. But no on the aluminum roof. For durability, you can't beat the thick tough ass plastic roofs. But where would you get one. :(

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Sorry guys I wasn't able to get it measured yesterday. I will tonight though...

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!