BOX1

Modifying the shifting

Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
Has anyone modified the wiring so you can prevent the transmission from shifting up or made your own paddle shifters for a Pioneer 700. Looking at the wiring diagram it looks like it should be possible. I don't want to reinvent the wheel if someone has already done this. The reason for wanting to do this is when climbing a long steep hill, it would be nice to prevent the up-shift so you could maintain your speed and power. Let me know if anyone has experimented with this type of modification? This would be a great aftermarket kit or am I the only one who would like to see a modification like this?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi Lynn.
I talked about this with someone long ago. In theory all you might need to do is take control of the solenoids. But to what effect on the system kicking a error? All question you can feel free to answer!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!