BOX1

P700 Moose snow plow

H

hacksawjoe

Nov 24, 2015
Mill Hall Pa.
Took a 72 in Moose plow with all the hardware off a Honda big red in like new condition paint looks new on blade has skids on plow wear bar and push tube attached looking to see what its worth going to sell it thanks for replies

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
$700 New with the mount, but would need to purchase a new mount for about $150. I would say about $300 used! Post a picture! If I didn't buy new recently I would have been interested!

H

hacksawjoe

Nov 24, 2015
Mill Hall Pa.
$700 New with the mount, but would need to purchase a new mount for about $150. I would say about $300 used! Post a picture! If I didn't buy new recently I would have been interested!
Thanks for the reply its out in the barn ill try and get pics later

Reactions: Eeluk
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!