P700 Net install Q

B

bamahunter

Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Ownership

1. 700-4
Kind of embarassing to be asking this but what's the trick to installing the mesh safety nets on the sides of the 700-4? I pulled them out the other day thinking it'd be a quick add but its more complex than I expected so I finished some other projects and figured I'd come back to it... we don't have a manual as it was bought used and I haven't been able to find any resources here (yet anyway)

J

JTW

If you have them turned the right way it should be self explanatory..

IMG 0713

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@bamahunter
Who removed them?
Asking, because your dealer was required to install them before delivery.

I'll me hunt down some references for you.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@bamahunter
Owners manual "should" be in the glove box. Full details around page 39.
If its not there let me know.

B

bamahunter

Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Ownership

1. 700-4
Guys - Thanks for the quick feedback and help! Yes we bought used. They were removed already and no owner's manual... and heck, no way of knowing if these are even the right nets. I noticed the rear rollbar is missing some type of bracket on top that I assume is the attachment points (2-hole threaded pattern but no screws/bracket) and the other clip on top part of that net appears to attach to a similar bracket but rollbar doesn't have any frame holes in that area... anyway, I'll dig into these resources and let u know what I find out.

Reactions: Tflynn

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!