BOX1

P700 New A-arms for the P700

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Someone making portal 30% reduction lifts. 4"-6". But cost like $2500. Someone on the Facebook pages makes them arched arms too. But one of them places like super atv is supposed to make them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Dr. Flynn got it right. I have the front complete but before we could get the rears done Paul got called off to work down south. I'm thinking he is due back in a couple weeks. I haven't ridden it much because of work. I MIGHT get to ride this weekend.

Gicowboy

Gicowboy

Jul 12, 2016
Concord, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
So I just got off the phone with C-Fab Fabrication & Machining in MS. He is going to start work on the Arched A arms on Monday. He says he as had a lot of requests so he is getting on it and they will run between $800 and $1200. I will be getting the second set that he makes as his buddy owns the bike they are making the first set for. He said 2 week turn around. Fingers crossed

Reactions: joeymt33 and Tflynn
d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
So I just got off the phone with C-Fab Fabrication & Machining in MS. He is going to start work on the Arched A arms on Monday. He says he as had a lot of requests so he is getting on it and they will run between $800 and $1200. I will be getting the second set that he makes as his buddy owns the bike they are making the first set for. He said 2 week turn around. Fingers crossed
Better get a move on it, supposedly SuperAtv is releasing theirs in mid September....lol

Reactions: joeymt33
d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Someone come up with these for the 700, hell I don't care about the lift just need the forward and rear moved out...

Reactions: Tflynn and joeymt33
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!