Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
joeymt33 said:
Thanks. This is a great forum BTW. I will support our hobby as much as I can by showing off the pioneer and helping with questions when I can.

Thanks Joey,
I havent sent you the welcome PM yet, So look for it in a few. Its a long one.. lol.

Anyways,
Ya, we are always looking for people to help. It takes a total group effort to make it succeed. We are all volunteers here just trying to build a independent community ran by Pioneer owners for the enjoyment of other owners and a quick resource for our own needs. And we are always looking for new people to help the community. Please read this post when you get time - forum-news/hondasxs-looking-expand-t1899.html#p12276

Also, I see you are on tapatalk!
How's that going. I use it for at least 75% of my post.
Sorry about the email notifications and the notifications through the tapatalk app. We cant find a fix...
BUT... I hope our new forum software fixes that. Its set to go live late April.

If you ever have any questions.. hit me up.
Thanks.
Richard.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I think i'm leaning more to the black waters too. In 28x10x12 on all four corners. Tell your friend to hold the phone sideways it will make it full screen on youtube. I did it that way a few times than realized holding it sideways it would be full screen. Nice videos the mud with the blackwaters i think is pushing me to get them. I was more worried about the muddy clay here but i think they will be good.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
great video!! making the hill look easy!! love it!

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the Club @Lonemooselodge !!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!