P1000 New toy,new joy.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Hello everyone. Been a long time member, just posting for the first time. Joined when we purchased our p500. Really enjoy following along on the builds and the adventures. I have been wanting a 1000 since they came out. Finally got one last weekend for my 53 birthday. Have to say the wait was worth it. Awesome machine!

My wife and I took them out yesterday to Rush Springs Ranch in Missouri for our first cruse. Awesome time. Image Image

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Happy Birthday Tigermark, Congrats on the new machine. We have a blast with our White P1-5.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Thanks guys!

We had a great time riding yesterday. Also been having a great time getting delivers of all the accessories I have ordered. Making it your own is part of the fun.

Will start a build thread once I stockpile some parts. Already have the roof,windshield ,and tires and wheels.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Thanks guys!

We had a great time riding yesterday. Also been having a great time getting delivers of all the accessories I have ordered. Making it your own is part of the fun.

Will start a build thread once I stockpile some parts. Already have the roof,windshield ,and tires and wheels.
You sound like me.. Only you have something to put them on! :(

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the 1000 ranks. I'm the exact opposite. I started with the 1000 but want a 500 lol. You'll love that power!! They climb like nobody's business

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm same boat a Delton I'd love that 500 sitting alongside the 1000. Nice set you have there. Hated yellow till I saw the @Chooglin ride. Yellow looks good on those!

Reactions: Chooglin

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!