BOX1

P1000 Pioneer Owners in Arkansas?

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Would be nice to meet some other couples that live in Arkansas with similar interests. We live about 15 miles from Wolf Pen Gap.

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
From NEA Jonesboro area

brock

brock

Feb 3, 2014
Arkansas
Would be nice to meet some other couples that live in Arkansas with similar interests. We live about 15 miles from Wolf Pen Gap.
Conway area. We were just in your neck of the woods a month ago. Stayed in a cabin on polk 61 and rode wolf pen gap. Its a good spot. Next time we go ill shoot you a message its always good to meet new folks

Reactions: Jbird
Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Conway area. We were just in your neck of the woods a month ago. Stayed in a cabin on polk 61 and rode wolf pen gap. Its a good spot. Next time we go ill shoot you a message its always good to meet new folks
Do that. I've got to get a trailer to fit my P1000-5. Won't fit on our 5 x 8 and borrowing my buddy's 16 ft dual axle is not a long range solution.

Reactions: brock
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We live in Springdale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jbird
amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yall ever ride Mack's Pines? Thats where I want to go next, but would have to reserve a cabin or something, don't have an RV or camper. I rode Mill Creek and Buckhorn quite a bit when I lived in Fayetteville, but now in LR all I've got is Carter's Offroad, and its just a big mud pit.

Reactions: Tot
Donnie

Donnie

Dec 18, 2015
SW Missouri
You guys need to try out Cloud 9 Ranch up across the border in MO if you guys have campers. We practically live there all summer.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yall ever ride Mack's Pines? Thats where I want to go next, but would have to reserve a cabin or something, don't have an RV or camper. I rode Mill Creek and Buckhorn quite a bit when I lived in Fayetteville, but now in LR all I've got is Carter's Offroad, and its just a big mud pit.
Macks is great. We rode for 3 days and never saw the same spots. The macks side has WAY more riding but it is completely unmarked. Just start a gps and set home before you leave.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You guys need to try out Cloud 9 Ranch up across the border in MO if you guys have campers. We practically live there all summer.
I really want to try that place. I think I would want to do a long weekend though since its 4 hours from here. It's got pools and all that for the ladies and kiddos too doesn't it?

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Macks pines is awesome. Have y'all ever rode Bryds adventure center in ozark? You can ride and go float down the river.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Macks pines is awesome. Have y'all ever rode Bryds adventure center in ozark? You can ride and go float down the river.
We rode part of it once... Rode through a bunch of logging roads and trails from mulberry and ended up over there. Lots of very challenging stuff at Byrds from what I saw.

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I took my RZR Highlifter Edition on 32's in Byrd's and it had lots of stuff I didn't make it up, wouldn't be enjoyable in the Honda I dont think.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I took my RZR Highlifter Edition on 32's in Byrd's and it had lots of stuff I didn't make it up, wouldn't be enjoyable in the Honda I dont think.
Yea that was my point. The day we ended up over there, I remember coming down a hill with some ledges I ended up riding the front wheels only down. With my kids in the vehicle I don't enjoy doing that stuff. It's a park designed more for bigger rigs and jeeps I think.

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea that was my point. The day we ended up over there, I remember coming down a hill with some ledges I ended up riding the front wheels only down. With my kids in the vehicle I don't enjoy doing that stuff. It's a park designed more for bigger rigs and jeeps I think.

Yeah I believe the Jeep Club, the Arkansas Crawlers, are the ones that developed the trails. Their easiest rated trails should have been Moderate to say the least.

Donnie

Donnie

Dec 18, 2015
SW Missouri
I really want to try that place. I think I would want to do a long weekend though since its 4 hours from here. It's got pools and all that for the ladies and kiddos too doesn't it?

Yes, there is an adult pool and a family pool, but most of the time everyone hangs out at the swimming hole and the kids ride rafts through the culverts under the road. The place is packed in the summer and is a blast.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, there is an adult pool and a family pool, but most of the time everyone hangs out at the swimming hole and the kids ride rafts through the culverts under the road. The place is packed in the summer and is a blast.
If you aren't a member you have to be invited by a guest to come up right?

Reactions: amc019
FastRedneck

FastRedneck

Mar 29, 2016
Cave City, AR
Checking in from Batesville/Cave City area. We've got Sandtown Ranch here, but just a word of caution don't waste your time with them. Apparently they take you through their trail park onto other people's property without permission, and if the owners show up they bail out on you. Not a reputable place to ride at all. When I get a chance we're going to try out Cloud 9 since it's only like 2 hours away. I've heard reviews that say they're awesome, and others that say they're god awful. I'll gamble and check them out so long as I don't have to worry about being shot for trespassing

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!