P700m4 Rear seat divider

SuperYeti

SuperYeti

May 11, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey, has anyone seen, or heard of a divider you can install/get for between the rear seats in the 700-4? I'd like to be able to use 1 of the back seats, and have cargo in the other side without it sliding into the passengers lap. Any ideas?

Thanks

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I use a rubber mat with seat cut out.cargo and the dog keep off your lap

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey, has anyone seen, or heard of a divider you can install/get for between the rear seats in the 700-4? I'd like to be able to use 1 of the back seats, and have cargo in the other side without it sliding into the passengers lap. Any ideas?

Thanks

Perhaps cut a sheet of 3/8" plywood to fit front to back with it wide enough on edge to be as tall as the bed? Could be as simple as flipping it up when you need it lay flat when you don't having the cargo hold it up against the seat that's up. Maybe even a L bracket like for a shelf support front and rear to keep it in position with only a little cargo. With the right size bracket the hole in it on the bed bottom side could be drilled to use the Honda plastic push rivet front and back to be a little more secure. Just a thought.

Off topic but what drew me in was I THOUGHT the Title read "Rear Seat Driver" and said hoo boy this will be a good one LMAO.

Anyway hope you are able to work something out for your needs.

Reactions: lee
Antlerboy

Antlerboy

Oct 13, 2015
Here's what I've done. Bought a nice bin at Tractor Supply ($70 I think) and it fits perfectly. I've got 1 rubber bungee that keeps it in place no problem and it didn't creep into the seat. Its large enough for my back pack and all my jackets and keeps all weather and dust off of them. Hope it gives you an idea.

Attachments

• 20151015_164641.jpg
    20151015_164641.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 183
Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Here's what I've done. Bought a nice bin at Tractor Supply ($70 I think) and it fits perfectly. I've got 1 rubber bungee that keeps it in place no problem and it didn't creep into the seat. Its large enough for my back pack and all my jackets and keeps all weather and dust off of them. Hope it gives you an idea.

Great idea, that thing looks big enough to hold a ton of gear.

Antlerboy

Antlerboy

Oct 13, 2015
Yeah, it is big enough for sure and I can strap stuff on top of it also.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!