Where is everyone riding Memorial Day weekend?

K

kyhunter

Oct 30, 2013
We are heading to Brimstone White Knuckle Event Chase Rice and Cole Swindell will be in concert. Good food and several events that weekend.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Family farm. Probably do some road riding down to the big creek and go swimming and floating. Wonder how my 11' kayak is going to look on the roof of the Honda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: swsebek and Tflynn
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heading up to hurley wi. Its at the top of the state, right on lake superior. Pretty cool riding I'm going to break in the gopro. Just me and a buddy going family is staying home on this trip.

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Our kids are bringing our P1K-5 and we were will be getting to know it. We live on a mountain about 1 click from the Quachita River with river access. About 200 acres behind a locked gate with 18 individually owned cabins and everyone has access to all the land with miles of 4 wheeler trails and two track dirt roads. Big fish fry for everyone and our annual owners meeting (30 minutes). Many will float the river and lots of ATV/UTV riding. Our land abuts the Quachita National Forest. We are living a dream up here and all our weeks have one Sunday and six Saturday's. Lol.

Reactions: nbomar and swsebek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!