BOX1

P1000 Win a Pioneer 1000 - Honda SidexSide Sweepstakes!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda Side by Side image

Enter for a chance to win the all-new Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe to embark on the ultimate side-by-side adventure.

Grand Prize: Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe, $1000 Cash
Three First-Place Prizes: $1000 Cash

ENTER HERE ---> Side by Side Sweepstakes -- HISTORY.com

Reactions: Buryit
Buryit

Buryit

Sep 18, 2015
National Forest, NW AR
Entered lol, only thing I ever won was a flashlight in bingo in 1970 and it didn't work. Btw great commercial.

Last edited:
HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
entered I've never won anything before this would be nice. Id have 2 of them

F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
Looks like Canucks need not apply.Dang.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
LMAO Side story here!! My dad won something for the 1st time in a NAPA drawing when he was 68 years old!! the grand prize was a "orange county chopper little kid bicycle" the whole family was rolling laughing, as he brought it home trying not to cuss!

K

Kyle

Jun 11, 2015
Make sure you enter 5 times a day that's what your allowed! Ill have to set a reminder on my phone so I don't forget :)

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was just thinking how nice it would be to win that thing and not have to beg the wife for one!! BUT I will say this, If I don't win, I hope one of you boys do! how cool would it be for one of the guys from the best Hondasxs.com to win!!

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was just thinking how nice it would be to win that thing and not have to beg the wife for one!! BUT I will say this, If I don't win, I hope one of you boys do! how cool would it be for one of the guys from the best Hondasxs.com to win!!
That would be kinda cool Bobbyhill but if it's me that would be just well better

Reactions: bobbyhill
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!