BOX1

P700 Windrock Park in May

R

Reddragon

Oct 15, 2015
This is a late post..but wanted to share. Especially with someone wondering if the P700-4 had "enough" power. I took my P700-4 to TN with two friends and loaded it with a cooler and a full range of tools for our trail rides. If you have ever been to Windrock park you already know its a great place, and you already know that the only flat roads or trails are in the parking lot. The P700-4 never let me down. I was with a friend who is a paraplegic but rides a rincon like a boss. He happened to be riding with me the last half of the first day when we stumbled up a "black" trail....the P700-4 had no idea. I was more than impressed with this vehicle. After hearing a lot people talk about it needing more power and a low gear I was expecting to be let down at some point. Never happened. We rode about 100 miles of trails in two days of riding. The third day didn't pan out, blew a hole in the side wall of my front passenger tire day two...limped back 3 miles at idle pretty much.....no rim damage..new skin when I got home. Good as new.

This was the first trip to the mountains for the P700-4. I live in NE Florida so the only action the pioneer has seen so far is some south GA mud and a bunch of sand hills. Also never let me down. But this was a totally new venture. Headed to Hatfield McCoy in October. Enjoy. Comment. Ask questions.

IMG 1143 IMG 1145 IMG 1182 IMG 1198 IMG 1204 IMG 1217 IMG 1228 IMG 1241 IMG 1242 IMG 1314 IMG 1320

V

vwprostock

Apr 15, 2016
Flower Mound, TX
Just speaking of flats...in my quest to get a spare, I really thought I would buy some steel oem take offs but nobody wanted to part with one, always a set.

As I surfed the interwebs and googlizer one night I stumbled into the clearance section of www.motosport.com I scored a 12" trick looking (not matching to my Mi2) wheel for $27!!!

That is my spare and now (long story) I have a spare 14" tire (same as on my rig) that I am going to do the same with. You may not find a match to your ride, but a nice aluminum wheel is better than steel stock for less money.

Reactions: Tflynn and Hondasxs
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!