BOX1

P700 Wiper Wiring Diagram

H

hobbes

May 4, 2015
The reason why I wanted a DPDT relay was to maintain the setup of the original circuit to some degree, this means that when I power the motor I can turn the power off from the yellow wire all within one relay and then power the yellow and join the red and green when i shut the switch off. to maintain the OEM circuit with SPDT relay I have to use two. Now if I power the yellow wire constant then I would only need to use one relay which is another option I have if I don't want to maintain the circuit that I currently have from Honda.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see what your saying, not sure why Honda did it that way, or used switched Neg on a machine where everything else I've found is switch positive. My power feed is switched with the ignition. The yellow just goes to ground. The DPDT relays are impossible to find in a weathertight version.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@AKRider i found this. Thanks to everyone here in this article. It's for the 700 but should cross over

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@AKRider i found this. Thanks to everyone here in this article. It's for the 700 but should cross over

@CumminsPusher you are the man! Thanks, and thanks to everyone that did all the work on this.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Madore128 Check out this post. It covers the windshield wiper wiring really well.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Who speaks electrical engineer?

I need help deciphering this diagram for a wiper motor, I cannot disassemble the assembly without the high likelihood of destroying it.

UPDATE

This is for everyone who wants the Wiper but not use the Honda Aux Panel.

28372eca505fc83827bb1592efbfa2a5

Spifyd,
The non-North Americans switch the Negative(glad I had fuses) I wouldn't have figured it out without you pointing me the right direction. Many thanks.

Hi @ohanacreek , thank you for this information. I was racking my brain trying to figure this out. I hate the idea of adding another relay when I have the Cooper Bussmann PDM, but this is better than using the Honda Accessory panel.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You'll have to use the 5 pin relay I believe. I've been thinking about it and I can't see how to use the bussman other then for a trigger wire. I remember using a separate relay as well.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You'll have to use the 5 pin relay I believe. I've been thinking about it and I can't see how to use the bussman other then for a trigger wire. I remember using a separate relay as well.

I've already found one at the Oreilly's down the road. I'll pick it up in the morning and start the madness of wiring. I'll attempt to remember to take pics and post it to my build. No promises, though. I'm terrible about remembering to take pics... lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Grab the plug for the relay as well.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good idea. Hopefully they have it. If not, no big deal. I have enough connectors and wire to make a nuclear weapon... lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi @ohanacreek , thank you for this information. I was racking my brain trying to figure this out. I hate the idea of adding another relay when I have the Cooper Bussmann PDM, but this is better than using the Honda Accessory panel.

No problem took me twenty blown fuses, finally got some help from a fellow member myself

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They didn't have one so I wired it myself. Everything went well. And, I forgot to take pics during the progress... lol. I got it all dirty on Saturday. After I clean it I will take some.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
They didn't have one so I wired it myself. Everything went well. And, I forgot to take pics during the progress... lol. I got it all dirty on Saturday. After I clean it I will take some.

Awesome! I hope that helped! I had nothing to go off of since my new one doesn't have a wiper. That sucked I hate not being able to help a friend

Sent from iPhone

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome! I hope that helped! I had nothing to go off of since my new one doesn't have a wiper. That sucked I hate not being able to help a friend

Sent from iPhone
You pointed me in the right direction. I just used what you gave me to help another here, and if he doesn't understand it I can now explain it. The people here are awesome!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
And that's a fact!

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: AKRider
M

mole

Mar 3, 2016
Belle Vernon,Pa.
Who speaks electrical engineer?

I need help deciphering this diagram for a wiper motor, I cannot disassemble the assembly without the high likelihood of destroying it.

UPDATE

This is for everyone who wants the Wiper but not use the Honda Aux Panel.

View attachment 26520

Spifyd,
The non-North Americans switch the Negative(glad I had fuses) I wouldn't have figured it out without you pointing me the right direction. Many thanks.
Just wanted

M

mole

Mar 3, 2016
Belle Vernon,Pa.
Just wanted to thank-you for wireing info on wiper install .I followed your diagram &wiper works just like it should.Being as I have almost less experience wireing than I do with a computer I was shocked & happy.

M

mole

Mar 3, 2016
Belle Vernon,Pa.
Re: Wiper Wiring Diagram Help needed

This is for everyone who wants the Wiper but not the Honda Aux Panel.

D3d7aefbeb80b24c4d092963162e0a17

Spifyd,
Sorry, forgot to ask, anyone know how many amps wiper draws?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!