Bighorn vs Mud Lite

A

andr3wm

Jun 2, 2014
Need new tires soon and I've trimmed down my choices to Bighorn 2.0 and MudLite because I found a good price on these tires at 4wo|ATV truck accessories. For those who have tried these tires, which one is better when it comes to mud traction? And how many miles did you get out of them? Thank you for any input.

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
mudlites are better for mud but they wear fairly fast bighorns are really good tires look at the super grip superlights they are the same tread as mudlites but have a deep rim guard better rubber compound and are usally less money

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
The Maxxis bighorns are really good all-around tires (hard to beat). ATV truck accessories does have good pricing. I compared their pricing to Rocky Mountain ATV and they were about the same in pricing - Rocky Mountain is usually hard to beat.

It comes down to what you need in a tire. If you're mainly in mud, there the Mud lite is good option. If you're driving is a mix of trail, mud, rock and sand, the Bighorns are the way to go.

Good luck.

A

andr3wm

Jun 2, 2014
Thanks guys. I like the Super Light's because of their rim guard but I decided to get the Bighorn's for all-around trail and mud.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!