Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Saturday June 1st 2024

@JACKAL - Guided Trail Ride Depart 10 AM Return by 5PM Sundquist Waterfall Loop approximately 55 miles and 6 waterfalls 6-7 hour ride with several stops. Easy Trails subject to not having heavy rains during week prior.

I do not have a track for this loop that departs and returns from RRB as that changes the direction I would go.

Saturday Evening - Official Takeover get together 6PM at RRB Stage area.
So we are still on for Saturday 10AM at RRB Stage for a ride. But my planned loop for waterfalls won't pan out as intended. Did a run tonight after returning to RRB and trail 8 going to big waterfall was so bad even the bulldozer on it Thursday turned around and said NOT TODAY!!!!

Not sure how I got stuck with only one tire on the ground, but it happened LOL.

Will offer options to those that want to ride and play it by ear. I just doubt people want to spend the day getting pulled out of the Sundquist Quagmires.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
@Vondy Gonna ride with yall today. Sounds like a good time
Thanks to @Jason W for joining me on my first public guided ride, guess he was the only one brave enough.

Had my group of 5 and Jason joined us for the Jellico part. It was a jam packed day of sights. Rooster Comb overlook, Triple Arch Cave, Natural Bridge, and water trail in Jellico. Then to Tackett to hit Coal Silo, Slate rock, Cabin, Mcclean overlook and Sandcave.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Thanks to @Jason W for joining me on my first public guided ride, guess he was the only one brave enough.

Had my group of 5 and Jason joined us for the Jellico part. It was a jam packed day of sights. Rooster Comb overlook, Triple Arch Cave, Natural Bridge, and water trail in Jellico. Then to Tackett to hit Coal Silo, Slate rock, Cabin, Mcclean overlook and Sandcave.

I wanted to do that one; just didn't work out. Been to most of those. Good of you to offer up!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!