Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
So I did buy the OEM Honda P2 Roof from the Dealership and they gave me 10% off - picked that up today. I also bought the SuperATV Flip Up Windshield today from the SuperATV web site - they have a 15% after Christmas thing today. Should get it delivered tomorrow. Also bought the Superwinch Terra 4500SR with the synthetic rope (after Christmas 15% off on their site) and a KFI winch mount - not sure when those will be delivered. Will install all that. take some pics and post them up when completed. Total w/ tax $1260 which I think was good but I am done....out of money.....
You'll be happy with that setup.
And only til you get more money...it never ends. :rolleyes:

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
So I did buy the OEM Honda P2 Roof from the Dealership and they gave me 10% off - picked that up today. I also bought the SuperATV Flip Up Windshield today from the SuperATV web site - they have a 15% after Christmas thing today. Should get it delivered tomorrow. Also bought the Superwinch Terra 4500SR with the synthetic rope (after Christmas 15% off on their site) and a KFI winch mount - not sure when those will be delivered. Will install all that. take some pics and post them up when completed. Total w/ tax $1260 which I think was good but I am done....out of money.....
Welcome from Ohio and you only done till the money tree blooms again.