Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
This happened too.....

RWK 2357

RWK 2358
RWK 2360

RWK 0845

I passed that Maverick R in the first turn of the first lap of the heat and he couldn't drive back around me. 😁

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Looks like he took the Carbon Fibre hood off for the weekend. Just think how fast you would have been running that?

Reactions: Blownzuki
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I just wanna steel wool the carbon fiber hood 😂
Looks like he took the Carbon Fibre hood off for the weekend. Just think how fast you would have been running that?

I couldn't do it, it's to freaking nice for me to wreck so I'm going to sell it to my engine guy so he can put it on his insane Talon 4 seater where it will look much better and not get wrecked at the dunes.

I never really wanted the hood just the console but the deal was to good to pass up so I grabbed both.

Reactions: Blownzuki and CID
DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I couldn't do it, it's to freaking nice for me to wreck so I'm going to sell it to my engine guy so he can put it on his insane Talon 4 seater where it will look much better and not get wrecked at the dunes.

I never really wanted the hood just the console but the deal was to good to pass up so I grabbed both.
good man/good friend - that a awesome!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!