HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
@Adam490 did a quick cheap cooler mod once, that might work for a few hrs worth of cooling. I might do something similar if time allows
Yep, still use it every now and then. Started using dry ice and it worked pretty well. I had a little 12v fan I’d mounted in the lid but switched to using my M18 fan since it moves a lot more air and I’m not tied to a 12v socket. Have to see if I’ve got any more recent pictures, but same idea as that YouTube vid

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Anyone interested in those dates? June 21st-23rd...... I'm going riding somewhere one way or another 😂 be cool to see some more of that area up there @Brett002. If not we might swing by Ocala NF, we've only been there once. @Average_Joe @Jankyeye @osobad anyone else......thoughts? Need to set something so we can make some reservations.
I'll check with the wife, I don't see it being a problem for us.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I got a couple places we could break that new P1000 in right @osobad. @Jankyeye got a new rig too that needs some mud on it. Both your builds look good! I've been keeping my eye on your build threads. Way above my pay grade... Lol I'm down for whenever, ya'll just let me know when you all want to come up. We could even put some money on the line to see if @JenElio could follow you. I still have lots or riding to show you all. We didn't even touch the forest when ya'll were up. We also didn't even touch the places around me to ride. We can leave Perry and ride way past the Georgia line. All dirt roads with an occasional trail. Plenty of riding and good times to be had.
View attachment 428959
Here is a pic from our first group ride back in 19' @Average_Joe. I'm ready to do it again!

Here's another throw back picture.
20190209 180722

And the trip to the mouth of the Suwannee.
20190303 175916

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!