Formula 1 News

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk
That was a nice way to say that they have to deal with the snootiest douche canoes in the world.

Are they really touting the running of the event as "sustainable as possible"? Those huge yachts burn more diesel than most small countries. And not to mention all the private jets. The people that run F1 are woke assholes.

Last edited:
Reactions: TxDoc
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I wonder how many migrants made it to the shores of Monaco?

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
History.... I miss Schumi

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk
I am glad I had the chance to see him race a couple of times.

Those cars where loudest thing I have ever heard. They would make the hair on the back of your neck stand up when they went by.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I would love to see the Andretti's start their own F1 style racing league. Normally aspirated v8's or v10's. Less tech, more race car driver.

Much like when CART took over Indycar for a while.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!