P1000 Seat belts

S

Superman17

Apr 1, 2024
California
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok I’m sure guys have the P5 with the back cage off so what do you do for rear seat belts? Is it ok or legal to put passengers back there with the cage off? The seats need a male to male adjustable belt and I’m having a hard time finding that set up? Might have to go custom made?

thanks

Reactions: TxDoc
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Removing structural parts from your machine could possibly open you to prosecution and litigation considering something unthinkable with someone injured or so on. Recently, there was a nearby fatality and the victim's boyfriend was charged. The victim was ejected and not wearing restraint and they were in a Razor.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Ok I’m sure guys have the P5 with the back cage off so what do you do for rear seat belts? Is it ok or legal to put passengers back there with the cage off? The seats need a male to male adjustable belt and I’m having a hard time finding that set up? Might have to go custom made?

thanks
You can easily add 4 point harnesses to the rear seats. As far as it being "ok" or "legal"?.......well, you are in California sooooooo 🤷‍♂️ just the fact that you have a SXS might cause cancer.....

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

thanks
Wait…you have a P5 or a P1K5?
Big difference. Sounds like u have the ladder.
At first I thought u added rear seats to a P5😳🤣 Thats right! Your the bas gas guy and only had 2miles on your rig!👍🏻
Yeah, I to would be more concerned about your state thinking anything u do particularly pertaining to a sxs will cause cancer🤷🏻‍♂️ like @JenElio aka Jennay said. Not our fault lol

If u use the search up top☝🏻, there are some threads and how too’s on adding those shoulder harnesses to the rear seats with pics. If u have that rear cage off, id have nothing less than the harnesses.
If u do this, come back and post pics for others that have the same thought. Dont be like Epstine and leave us hanging😉

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!