cschannuth

cschannuth

Lifetime Member
May 11, 2024
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 0074
 I have a new vented Seizmik windshield I purchased from UTV Direct. I installed it. I took my family for a ride around the block and I loved it. The vents were fantastic for completely blocking airflow or you can direct the airflow right at the inside of the windshield for anti-fogging or you can direct it at the occupants for ventilation. Unfortunately, my family likes the open air feel of no windshield, so I have this one for sale. It was installed on the machine for about two hours. With all of the expenses I paid over $400 for it but if somebody’s interested in it, I will sell it for $300 including shipping. I have all the hardware and instructions and it’s preassembled so it should be a snap to install. It is in perfect condition and it will be shipped in its original packaging. Let me know if you have any questions. I’m open to reasonable offers
IMG 0119
IMG 0121

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Unfortunately, my family likes the open air feel of no windshield
So, your gonna get the SATV flip like a majority get here to have the freedom of open or closed?
Your gonna be at that price with shipping.
Not sure how long you've had that? Might be better off sending it back. Yeah u might have to pay to ship it, but to sell it for that, its not a flip and not glass. Good luck

Have a moderator move your thread to the by sell I wanna section to get more looks.

Reactions: ChadD
cschannuth

cschannuth

Lifetime Member
May 11, 2024
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
So, your gonna get the SATV flip like a majority get here to have the freedom of open or closed?
Your gonna be at that price with shipping.
Not sure how long you've had that? Might be better off sending it back. Yeah u might have to pay to ship it, but to sell it for that, its not a flip and not glass. Good luck

Have a moderator move your thread to the by sell I wanna section to get more looks.
Once you remove the plastic film from the windshield, it can no longer be sent back.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: ChadD and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Once you remove the plastic film from the windshield, it can no longer be sent back.
Well thats BS whoever u got it from!
I sent one back like that from my old P5 to RMATV that I didn't like with no issues. Just had to tell them the fitment wasn't right. Of corse that was a few yrs back. I guess it helps to do research for an expensive purchase. Hope you get it sold quick.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!