JNo323

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2019
Middle, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
At royal blue?
No, at Rock Ridge. I'll be the homeless shelter in RV site 14. All the cabins were already sold out when I reserved so thought I'd ask in case someone had to last minute cancel at Rock Ridge and I wouldn't have to carry as much crap over there. Myself and Talonwagon camp side by side each year or I'd get a cabin in one of the other campgrounds.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
No, at Rock Ridge. I'll be the homeless shelter in RV site 14. All the cabins were already sold out when I reserved so thought I'd ask in case someone had to last minute cancel at Rock Ridge and I wouldn't have to carry as much crap over there. Myself and Talonwagon camp side by side each year or I'd get a cabin in one of the other campgrounds.
So we’ll know it’s you when we see this.

8F6659E6 3EAE 412B 934C 826AC365A63C

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!