Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Experiencing some issues of no power via switched breaker. When checked, the switch is not tripped, and can cycle the switch and it works fine for a few days of riding or winch use. Can these things see internal wear/weakness from bumps and 2 years of age?

AA944DF1 9F62 477F 8763 D5254FDF1E0F

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Experiencing some issues of no power via switched breaker. When checked, the switch is not tripped, and can cycle the switch and it works fine for a few days of riding or winch use. Can these things see internal wear/weakness from bumps and 2 years of age?

View attachment 139856
I would guess the answer is yes. I mean...GFCI outlets go bad, so why not a breaker? I would think anything that transfers juice through a contact is subject to burning/carbon/crud causing interference.

Reactions: Mudder

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!