P700 '17 700-4 Dlx FTW

W

wataboy

Dec 22, 2016
SoGA
Ownership

1. 700-4
ATTACH]

Here she is. Drove 5hrs to get her from Honda of Chattanooga and they threw in the short roof.(Thanks, Kevin) Got 120 miles now & just did the initial oil/filter change.(gonna wait & adjust the valves closer to 300) I picked up the following Honda parts from BikeBandit and got them installed except the flares which were on backorder.
RR. BUMPER $182.95
HORN KIT $67.95
RR. DRINK HOLDER $7.95
SOFT TOP/PANEL BACK $186.95
REARVIEW MIRROR $74.95
ACCY SUB HARNESS $9.95
FENDER FLARES $82.95

After that order BikeBandit sent me a 10% coupon on my next order so I'm waiting on
FAB, RR. (2P) $89.05 (fits behind front seat)
SPLIT WINDSCREEN (HARD COAT) $381.55
no freight either.

I also got some rear mudbusters & a service manual on the way.

I got mainly to use around the farm with little to no trail riding. I drove a 1000 but like everyone's said the 3-speed TC tranny is a lot smoother for what I need. The only thing that could make it better would be the unlocking rear unit from the Big Red. That unlocked 2wd, locked rear/open front 4wd, and all locked 4wd system would have been perfect. I can only suspect that Honda removed it to push people toward the 1000 they knew was coming.

Attachments

• Pioneer_zpskzto2aae.jpg
    Pioneer_zpskzto2aae.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 150
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Very nice

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!