BOX1

Talon 19 vs 20 talon x

M

Mac013

Apr 4, 2016
Ontario
Hey guys
Hoping someone can help me out with this.
Unfortunately in Canada we can only get 2019 Talons as they are trying to clear out stock.
Does anyone know if there are any differences between the 19 and 20’s?

Thanks

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No, no differences that we know of.
Of course, Honda will be working out production bugs as time goes along. But all those will go unlisted.

Reactions: TerryH
H

HondaTech

I've only come a few superseded part numbers. Not sure of when the parts were inserted in production nor what the changes are though.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I have a 2020 and I have heard they are lots faster and jump tons higher!!!:p

Seriously though my cousin has the 2019 and he and I haven't found any differences that we can find. But like Hondatech said there might be some stuff we can't see!

Chieftain15

Chieftain15

Oct 5, 2019
Orange County, CA
Ownership

1. Talon R
I think most of the changes if any would be along the assembly line pertaining specs learned from units in the field.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!