P1000 2 pin connector for Honda 0SA30-HL4-100 Switch Plate/Volt Meter/Wire Harness

G

Guyonacouch

May 21, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking for help finding the correct 2 pin connectors that fit into the light bar and aux light slot in this panel. I bought this machine with this installed and I’d like to cleanly plug in a light bar and some rear lights. The rocker switch wiring for those two things was already run to the cab with the install of the heat and windshield wiper so if I had those connectors, my install would be very easy. The picture is one I found online...Thanks!

955414EC 8EED 4E5A 9A3B 21DC56540637

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I may have found another source. They told me there are more than likely not Molex but made by a company called TE. I have to measure the connectors on the circuit board tonight. Looks like I can get them really cheap

Reactions: Guyonacouch
G

Guyonacouch

May 21, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I may have found another source. They told me there are more than likely not Molex but made by a company called TE. I have to measure the connectors on the circuit board tonight. Looks like I can get them really cheap
I bought a handful of different connectors from TE to try them out because they are cheap and they all fit perfectly.
Here’s the connectors I bought - they all fit and look the exact same to me.

MATE-N-LOK : 1-480698-0 Rectangular Power Connectors | TE Connectivity

MATE-N-LOK : 1-1703061-2 Rectangular Power Connectors | TE Connectivity

MATE-N-LOK : 350777-1 Rectangular Power Connectors | TE Connectivity

I used these pins but I think anything with the .084 opening like these would work fine.
MATE-N-LOK : 350550-7 Power Contacts | TE Connectivity

Reactions: phokingood
L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just ordered some on Wednesday. Haven’t received them yet. The folks over at Mouser and Te both identified them as the TE universal Mate-n-lock. I’ll post a copy of the invoice incase anybody else is interested in ordering them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
so I received them and they are an exact fit. For all of the connectors, pins and seals, they were $12.76 shipped 2nd day air. I attached the shipper with all of the part numbers and quantities. They came fro Mouser. Phone number and website are shown on the shipper.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!