2014 P700-2 for sale

Simpleman

Simpleman

Nov 19, 2014
Yuba City, California
For sale 2014 Honda Pioneer 700-2. Many upgrades and accessories have been added. I’m asking 9,500$ The machine has 2,742 miles with 400 hours on it. The machine has been kept in a garage since new. I have used it primarily for hunting/fishing seasons only here in northern California with an occasional trail ride with my wife in the summer time. The machine has been serviced regularly with premium synthetic oils and filters.

Performance upgrades include ram air intake snorkel for cool clean air, K&N air filter with pre-filter sock installed, HMF swamp series exhaust with quiet core insert for quieter than stock sound with torque and horsepower gains, DEI titanium header wrap for a quicker exhaust pulse and heat reduction. Therma-Cool heat shield and sound deadening material has been installed throughout the machine in key areas for performance and rider comfort. Chassis upgrades include EMP aluminum a-arm guards and full length aluminum skid plates, custom made aluminum floorpan-wheel well- rockslider plates as well. OEM Honda hard roof with Honda half windshield. Honda rear view mirror. DeeZee box installed in bed for gear and goodies that is water/dust proof. Bed has a vinyl bed mat as well as under seat area for dust and heat mitigation. Stinger hitch with 2” ball installed with lock. Tailgate has been modified to open completely flat. Moto Alliance Viper Elite 4500 lbs. winch installed. Winch has synthetic cable with a wireless remote as well as dash mounted control switch. Front coil over shocks have a preload spacer installed to gain front ground clearance. Brand new ITP Blackwater EVO 26x9x12 radial tires installed on stock rims. Machine comes with Honda shop manual for technical and service answers. OEM side nets and Aluminum Rev Arc loading ramps as well.

Buyer is responsible for pick up. Cash only. Title in hand.
Personal message me for any additional questions.

DSCN0380 DSCN0378 DSCN0377 DSCN0376

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!