Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Last edited:
D

Duckhunt

Hey thanks Buddy! FYI 2015 manual has more views than all other years combined. No big deal.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks very much. You're doing a great job! I don't care what everyone else says. :)

Reactions: Duckhunt
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks a lot for that, I like to have all my owners manuals for everything on my PC, many time you don't want to go out to the vehicle to look up something and for 5 years now I have not been able to find the PDF version.

Reactions: Duckhunt
D

Duckhunt

Thanks a lot for that, I like to have all my owners manuals for everything on my PC, many time you don't want to go out to the vehicle to look up something and for 5 years now I have not been able to find the PDF version.
Right? Next time I'm at work with my feet up scratching my whiskers wondering what the actual torque is on the oil filter cover screws: BOOM! Right there I've got it.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Right? Next time I'm at work with my feet up scratching my whiskers wondering what the actual torque is on the oil filter cover screws: BOOM! Right there I've got it.
I do not recomend using a torque wrench on the oil cover. About a dozen others who have broken them would also agree.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
What I like about the owners manual it tells you where the owners manual is located. That is handy because you have to find the manual to find out where it's located. Must be some of that there engineering stuff.

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Thanks for the digital Owner's Manual Honda SxS!!!
It sure is great the way that you look out for all of us members.
We appreciate you! :)

WB

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!