1. 700-2
Reactions: Mudwing
KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
says used for ATV tours yet has a blade attached, the two don't go together. If used for tours speed would be limited as in a group you go slow however given it has a blade it may have been used for maintaining trials for tours. Check it out and see how much wear and tear it has and offer them $5500 if it check out. They can only say no and then you can negotiate from there.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
says used for ATV tours yet has a blade attached, the two don't go together. If used for tours speed would be limited as in a group you go slow however given it has a blade it may have been used for maintaining trials for tours. Check it out and see how much wear and tear it has and offer them $5500 if it check out. They can only say no and then you can negotiate from there.
I gotta agree, that’s the first thing I noticed.

C

cras108er

Apr 19, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks guys. I heard back from him. He runs a tour company that exposes customers to an “Alaskan Adventure.” Let’s just say that a vehicle with 3,700 miles of water crossings, mud holes, and vacationing tourists on someone else's borrowed (rented) vehicle is a little too much “use” for my blood. May be a good deal for a gear head, but I think I may have to pass on this one.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I think you could get it for 5500-5700, that's $3K plus less than you were quoted for a new one. Are you comfortable doing maintenance/repairs if needed? If so even if it needed a top end or clutch overhaul, probably the 2 major things, you could save a lot of money. These rigs are typically tougher than an anvil and damn near impossible to break unless completely submerged while running, even then they hold up very well. I'd be more concerned about "crash" type damage from being a rental than the plow on the front.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Thanks guys. I heard back from him. He runs a tour company that exposes customers to an “Alaskan Adventure.” Let’s just say that a vehicle with 3,700 miles of water crossings, mud holes, and vacationing tourists on someone else's borrowed (rented) vehicle is a little too much “use” for my blood. May be a good deal for a gear head, but I think I may have to pass on this one.
You responded while I was typing, no worries, do what your comfortable with :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!