P700 2017 Honda Pioneer 700 -2 Deluxe

M

Moose1

Oct 9, 2017
New York State
Ownership

1. 700-2
I just purchased a 2017 - 700 - 2 deluxe this fall. After putting on 200 miles I realized how much mud this bike throws! Has anyone purchased fender flares or anything that will assist in the amount of mud that gets thrown all over the side of the bike? I would appreciate any feedback or ideas. Thanks, Max

Reactions: CumminsPusher
R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Lot of people have gotten mudbuster flares and like them. I tried to order some for my 500 but they were out of stock and did not know when they get anymore?!?!

Honda

Reactions: CumminsPusher
M

Moose1

Oct 9, 2017
New York State
Ownership

1. 700-2
Lot of people have gotten mudbuster flares and like them. I tried to order some for my 500 but they were out of stock and did not know when they get anymore?!?!

Honda
Thank you. I have seen those online, but didn't know anyone that had tried them... if they were happy with them, how bad was the installation, etc. I appreciate your feedback!

R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Wish I could give you some info on that but no help here...sorry! Give the other guys time to get on read up on the post and they should chime in!

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thank you. I have seen those online, but didn't know anyone that had tried them... if they were happy with them, how bad was the installation, etc. I appreciate your feedback!
Yes it is a mud slinger. Mudd busters are easy and the darn things last. I have had them on for 2 years. A lot of guys have them on the 700s.
About 1 hour to put on.
great customer service.
You go bigger tires and you will bury the back seats without them.
Honda makes a set of flares but they are more for looks. I have them but never put them on because of a few guys got them and they busted.
Also the Honda ones you have to drill the fenders
Mudd busters will make ya happy.
I think you get a discount for being a member.

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Here's the proof
And tell Chad over there at Mudd busters that The forum sent ya:D

IMG 1801 IMG 1433 IMG 1437

Reactions: jinx and R-Lamm
M

Moose1

Oct 9, 2017
New York State
Ownership

1. 700-2
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thank you for the input... I think I will get the mudd busters. Any drilling involved? Did you get the standard size or did you go with the larger size? (I believe they are 1 inch wider). I appreciate the pictures... they obviously are effective.
They are standard size,I don't remember any drilling but call your order in they will be happy to help you.
They are a vendor on here

M

Moose1

Oct 9, 2017
New York State
Ownership

1. 700-2
Did you have to do any drilling? How long did it take to install them? Thank you.

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Did you have to do any drilling? How long did it take to install them? Thank you.

With the two of us it took less than an hour. We took our time and did test fits. You have to do a little drilling for the push tabs and grind down or cut off about 1/4 inch of a plastic tab to fit the mid section pieces. It was straight forward.

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'd like a set of the mud buster flares. I have the stock honda flares for the front. They are fine and work pretty well, but I have nothing for the rear. It is a mud slinger...

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'd like a set of the mud buster flares. I have the stock honda flares for the front. They are fine and work pretty well, but I have nothing for the rear. It is a mud slinger...
They make a difference.

Reactions: Deluxe700

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!