jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Got the chance to check out the new Maverick trail. I must admit that it seems like a really nice entry into the 50" side by side market. Enough to get ride of my P5? Well, I still have more I want to do with my P5 so I won't be trading up for one to soon.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
It will be interesting to hear how the ride compares to the 500.

Speaking of the 500...it's almost as though most people don't know it exists. Several videos on the new Mav talk about the 50" market and how only Popo and CanAm make 50" machines. Research isn't their strong suit i guess...

Reactions: Plumber32
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It will be interesting to hear how the ride compares to the 500.

Speaking of the 500...it's almost as though most people don't know it exists. Several videos on the new Mav talk about the 50" market and how only Popo and CanAm make 50" machines. Research isn't their strong suit i guess...

I noticed that as well. CFMoto also makes a 50" machine and you never hear mention of them either. But you can't really class the P5 the same as Polaris, Artic Cat, and now the Maverick. Most people only look at speed and sportiness. I think that's why the P5 gets overlooked. I guess they don't worry about dependability, longevity, and the fact the P5 will outperform the others in every area except speed and suspension...lol.

Reactions: DG Rider

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!