BOX1

2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have to say... I think you'll miss a lot by not staying at the rrb facilities.
I agree, but the wife likes peace and quiet at night, and there's no reason she can't head to the hotel when she's ready and I stay until I want to leave. Sxs being street legal and all I can just ride back.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree, but the wife likes peace and quiet at night, and there's no reason she can't head to the hotel when she's ready and I stay until I want to leave. Sxs being street legal and all I can just ride back.

We camped onsite last year and there was some noise at night but very little. Most of the silliness happens on the trail or up by the pavilion at the entrance. Either way, glad you’re coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just booked one of the rustic cabins! Gotta be better than pitching a tent on that hillside like last year. Planning on showing up Thursday evening.
I thought the cabins were pretty nice actually. I guess we'll be switching spots our plan is tenting it next year. Hoping to be there Sunday-Sunday if possible.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon x4
I thought the cabins were pretty nice actually. I guess we'll be switching spots our plan is tenting it next year. Hoping to be there Sunday-Sunday if possible.

We had a great time camping last year, just not many flat spots to pitch a tent on across the road. One bright spot was we had the mud pit close by to play in.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
well you had a cabin so we knew where to send parts and the pit crew lmao
Ya no s***! Friday morning I was pissed waking up to all the racket till I realized all you jerks were working on my stuff. Amazing thing but will not be repeated so help me.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@jay_man81 I 'liked' your post above with out thinking.
You have a really cool Pioneer 500 and p1k.
The 'like' was for the fantastic Pioneer 500.
Just FYI.
Thanks! I haven't done much to the 1000 yet. Most of my funds have gone towards the 500...lol. I do have a couple vids in the works for the 1000 right now. Installing the updated intake cover, filming the install of the cabin comfort kit, and switch plate install and review from Pioneer switch plate and accessories. I am bringing both pioneers to the take over but the wife and kids will probably use the 1000 for slower paced riding so I can rip in the P5.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!