2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you, but I would have to bring Rooster, I hadn't planned on coming, so I really don't know what the plans are for the guys around here for this year. Maybe next year I can work something out with them. But Thanks

Or we get @Hondasxs to throw a takeover in NW Arkansas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How much gas do you guys bring for your machines to the takeover and is there a gas station nearby and lastly if so, do they sell ethanol free gas there? I carry 15 gallons on my trailer, one of those being a 5 gallon I take trail riding and with th P5’s smaller tank, I was just wondering about the availability. Thanks

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How much gas do you guys bring for your machines to the takeover and is there a gas station nearby and lastly if so, do they sell ethanol free gas there? I carry 15 gallons on my trailer, one of those being a 5 gallon I take trail riding and with th P5’s smaller tank, I was just wondering about the availability. Thanks

I usually carry 20 in the truck but I’m getting there Wednesday leaving a Sunday morning.

I’ll take a 5gallon on trail just in case

Reactions: 100Acre and sharp
J

JTW

So I just talked to the woman at RRB and she said that they have 1 -50 amp and 2-30 AMp spots left for RV camping but then the latter were something like a half mile away. They’re also opening up another campground called the ridges about a half mile away which will have an additional 32 sites. If anybody is staying in an RV site and needs an additional tent to set up for friends that are coming it will be an additional $20 per night to have a tent set up on your spot. I think that’s kind of silly. My campsite is number 27 next to the redneck retreat number 3. Feel free to drop by and drop off your termite and argyle sock collections. I will guard them with courage and cannons.
That’s bulls***!! I hope Eagle Campground smokes their prices!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Biggest lot for sale now is 25 acres with a 2 bedroom cabin and a lake on it. Would make a great site for a HONDASXS.COM clubhouse parking on that lot for 25 trucks and trailers already cleared off by lake with 50' rock wall cabin 150 feet above that. Price $155K

Added pics....
View attachment 61963 View attachment 61964 View attachment 61965 View attachment 61966 View attachment 61967 View attachment 61968 View attachment 61969 View attachment 61970 View attachment 61971 View attachment 61972 View attachment 61973

Wow... if I had an extra 150k laying around that’d be a great Mt cabin.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They do have a gas tank on site and sell ethanol free gas - it cost more since exclusive there. Also some of the trails can lead you to gas stations - I believe

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
10 of us @ 12-14k each!! I would be lucky to use it 3 or 4 times a year.. 52 weeks in a year and everyone gets 5 weeks at the cabin.. bring your campers anytime.. takeover and whatever week is everyone’s week.
It is in a homeowners association right - probably can’t rent out the weeks not being used - but if so

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m actually looking fer some land with water but, ain’t no way I will ever deal with HOA’s and CCR’s. I understand they protect property values but...NO!

Reactions: sharp and chadbo
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
10 of us @ 12-14k each!! I would be lucky to use it 3 or 4 times a year.. 52 weeks in a year and everyone gets 5 weeks at the cabin.. bring your campers anytime.. takeover and whatever week is everyone’s week.
I'm in!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and JTW
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
But it’s exactly what I’m looking for. Although I’ve never heard of a of property of 25 acres within an HOA. It’s usually a house with yard in a subdivision.

Reactions: sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
There is a 3 gas stations within a few minutes drive. There will be someone staying at the Comfort Inn, I'm sure they would shuttle fuel cans for people that need them.

J

JTW

I can’t speak for @JACKAL’s back yard... but HOA’s in this part of the country essentially do only a couple things. Restrict mobile homes from being put in, put a minimum sqft requirement on homes being built and give a list of approved exterior material types to keep homes of a similar standard. And to keep common areas mowed. I think most folks experience and idea of HOAs are a little skewed. I expect jackals area will be of similar mindset... it’s not about micro managing home owners, it’s about setting a reasonable standard. My neighborhood is $100 a year and I can still have livestock if I so choose.

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can’t speak for @JACKAL’s back yard... but HOA’s in this part of the country essentially do only a couple things. Restrict mobile homes from being put in, put a minimum sqft requirement on homes being built and give a list of approved exterior material types to keep homes of a similar standard. And to keep common areas mowed. I think most folks experience and idea of HOAs are a little skewed. I expect jackals area will be of similar mindset... it’s not about micro managing home owners, it’s about setting a reasonable standard. My neighborhood is $100 a year and I can still have livestock if I so choose.
So what happens with the 100

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!