sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd like to bring my camper, but can't bring both.

Anyone coming near Buckhannon, WV on their way through and could take my bike?

I plan on coming down Thursday and leaving Sunday

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'd like to bring my camper, but can't bring both.

Anyone coming near Buckhannon, WV on their way through and could take my bike?

I plan on coming down Thursday and leaving Sunday
How far from rrb are you. If no one can let me know might be able to get it

Last edited:
sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm a long way for you. 6.5 hrs

Reactions: sharp
sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, site booked. If it doesn't work out, I'll get in a motel somewhere and just leave my bike each night.

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a great time talking and riding with you guys. I have learned a lot and have become much more confident in my riding.

I hope to get my arrangements made, but I’ll be there either way.

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Let's see if we can get more interest.

I'm needing help getting my bike from WV to the Takeover. I'd like to bring my camper and have a site reservation. Need there and back. As I need it the next week for turkey hunting.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I'm needing help getting my bike from WV to the Takeover. I'd like to bring my camper and have a site reservation. Need there and back. As I need it the next week for turkey hunting.
Turn that ram into a flatbed! Or go get a toyhauler your going to have to sooner or later. Weve all been in your shoes!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We got a room at the Comfort Inn and leaving our bikes at RRB every night. We didn't want to have to being two trucks! A friend said it's only 15 min drive from Comfort Inn to the Resort.
Yes the Comfort Inn is close by, also you will be close to the fuel stations! Last couple years I shuttled fuel cans for others each morning.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Put a hitch on the back of your camper and make it happen

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@kasey - yes, I'm thinking about that as well, but that limits food and cleaning up after riding if I want to hang out in the evening

@Plumber32 - I have thought long and hard about both. I rarely use my bed anyway so a flat bed really wouldn't put me out much, until we go camping. We really hate the layout of toyhaulers, making beds every day, and we love our current camper. So, what to do, what to do.

@Cuoutdoors - yes, thought long and hard about that one too, but think it would be more risky than I'd like, but still in the cards.

Hoping I can get someone to come with me or that is coming from WV already.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@kasey - yes, I'm thinking about that as well, but that limits food and cleaning up after riding if I want to hang out in the evening

@Plumber32 - I have thought long and hard about both. I rarely use my bed anyway so a flat bed really wouldn't put me out much, until we go camping. We really hate the layout of toyhaulers, making beds every day, and we love our current camper. So, what to do, what to do.

@Cuoutdoors - yes, thought long and hard about that one too, but think it would be more risky than I'd like, but still in the cards.

Motorhome, but then you lose the convenience of running to town with the car. Ive kinda settled on the idea that when im instate i use the camper, but bigger trips rent a cabin and tow the car hauler.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What about a 16’ uhaul? Load pioneer in uhaul, hok up camper and hit the road?
Price it as one way. Pick up in your zip code, and drop off one town over. Better rates i found.

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What about a 16’ uhaul? Load pioneer in uhaul, hok up camper and hit the road?
Price it as one way. Pick up in your zip code, and drop off one town over. Better rates i found.
Wonder if its tall enough? Where theres a will there is a way.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
unloading would be the challenge.

Reactions: sharp
Leatherneck

Leatherneck

Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am in the same boat. Will be watching for good ideas. I used to pull a trailer behind my old camper but my new one is 40' long plus a 16' trailer and my truck just too long. 65' limit in Arkansas. looking a toy haulers now will the p5 fit in a toy hauler?

kasey

kasey

Nov 21, 2016
Hawthorne, Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4

We actually canceled our room at comfort Inn and was able to reserve a Rustic Bunk at the Resort! Thank God!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!