Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm really curious to see some power numbers. There have been a few on here to push the limits of the engine to try and get the power, however the DCT is the issue. The reason all the sports have CVT's is the ability for the engine to be in the higher rev range (more power) when the clutch engages. Hence the reason Textron went with a CVT on the XX.

And before someone on here says "I don't need massive power" you need to look around and see whats selling. It's a horsepower and suspension war right now.

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Rather than high rpm’s I wish they would opt for lower rpm with torque and grunt
Thats what we have in the Pioneer. That's not whats going to compete in the sport market though.

Reactions: nbomar
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
I'm really curious to see some power numbers. There have been a few on here to push the limits of the engine to try and get the power, however the DCT is the issue. The reason all the sports have CVT's is the ability for the engine to be in the higher rev range (more power) when the clutch engages. Hence the reason Textron went with a CVT on the XX.

And before someone on here says "I don't need massive power" you need to look around and see whats selling. It's a horsepower and suspension war right now.
Kinda curious to know if it is the dct or belt tranny myself...

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Kinda curious to know if it is the dct or belt tranny myself...
You can see the paddle shifter in one of the photos. Also, there is no way Honda would do a CVT. It would ruin the "illusion" that a belt is inferior.

Reactions: 100Acre
Tmitch09

Tmitch09

Jan 18, 2018
TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand
@Tmitch09 @SundayRdr
Yea my buddy just sent me these pics and I was gonna post em here just now..just gotta hear details...weight..HP..And what kinda drive line

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Probably so.

They (the photographer and source of the photos) chose to make a stupid decision. They know better, if not they will probably have learned a valuable life lesson. Especially if the didn’t delete all the metadata from the photos.

I have been in quite a few places where photos are prohibited, you just don’t take them, then you’re not able to accidentally or on purpose share something you ought not.

My question is do YOU wish you’d waited on the specs for these?
Yup, get ready to see these pics disappear. The fhit has sit the fan already.

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
@Hondasxs who posted the pics lol? I know you know that I know you can find out lol

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@Hondasxs who posted the pics lol? I know you know that I know you can find out lol
U know. That i know. That we know. That u know... Something this well photoshopped didnt get posted without my involement. Lol.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
U know. That i know. That we know. That u know... Something this well photoshopped didnt get posted without my involement. Lol.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Someone needs to drop the specs on it, because you know that I know you know them lmao!

Also everyone on Facebook is giving you hell for spelling Honda wrong. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!