Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Someone needs to drop the specs on it, because you know that I know you know them lmao!

Also everyone on Facebook is giving you hell for spelling Honda wrong. lol
I know... That have nothing else to do with their lives.. And because thats what FB is good for. Or because they cant figure out the website. Lol.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

orangecrate

orangecrate

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2017
westernslope co.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
You can tell the photo has been photoshopped but who cares, the name Talon on the door is real. I hope Honda put a triple in it or at least turbocharged the twin or it will not be competitive. I would have liked to have been a 2 honda family but they drug their feet to long, last month I jumped up and now have an X3 along with the orangecrate.

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
You can tell the photo has been photoshopped but who cares, the name Talon on the door is real. I hope Honda put a triple in it or at least turbocharged the twin or it will not be competitive. I would have liked to have been a 2 honda family but they drug their feet to long, last month I jumped up and now have an X3 along with the orangecrate.
x3 here too.

Tmitch09

Tmitch09

Jan 18, 2018
TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Red/green have black rims

Blue has Silver highlights

Different model or just color combo ?

I’m digging the red myself.
The red and green have trailing arms and the blue looks to have A arms

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey @Hondasxs u know what dick is short for right lol
Screenshot 20180617 195427 Chrome

Tmitch09

Tmitch09

Jan 18, 2018
TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I know you guys are all honda but me being in the Polaris rzr world iv seem a lot in that area..when the new 1 seater polaris RS1 was released there was a photo of it sitting behind a shop in a gravel parking lot leaked a couple months prior to release and it turned out to be true...the the new polaris xp turbo S released and a pic had been leaked about a month before release but no one knew anything of it..so I'd imagine this is legit..the honda pics show 1 to have A arms suspension an the others have trailing arm..also look at the green one next to the steering wheel..has paddle shifters..that means no belt drive thank god..big shocks/coil springs means they intend it to take big jumps so probably a lot of suspension travel...I heard months ago it was supposed to be 999cc so the only remaining questions would be what is the weight? What is the actual HP? What is the price tag?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Someone needs to drop the specs on it, because you know that I know you know them lmao!

Also everyone on Facebook is giving you hell for spelling Honda wrong. lol

Amazing how much they seem to know about it all of a sudden, like they have known all along but are just now sharing, maybe we should just ask Facebook peeps for the information on it.

Always spellcheck never know when talking about how big a dock you have could come across the wrong way.

Reactions: Yankee
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Amazing how much they seem to know about it all of a sudden, like they have known all along but are just now sharing, maybe we should just ask Facebook peeps for the information on it.

Always spellcheck never know when talking about how big a dock you have could come across the wrong way.
Or big deck.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!