2019 Pioneer Takeover - May 3&4th - Ride Royal Blue, TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just booked another night so I will be arriving Wednesday evening instead. I will be driving 8 hours so i might not ride too much that night but I will probably come look around at the park and meet a few members that are there... who will already be there?

Reactions: sharp and 100Acre
William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We could go eat Mexican or cook something on the grill that night! I will get a whole ribeye cut if enough people are interested. I have the best meat market by my house... I like to eat...

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
El Sponsoroed. Fini. Kaput, Arret.....

Reactions: Hondasxs
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No idea what you said....
I try to be vague in my comments like a light hearted, entertaining form of trolling....Everyone else had posted that they were "done" as far as giving a sponsorship to this next Takeover. So in my continuing saga of trying to prove that I am unique and oddly different than everyone else on here and not an amorphsc conglomeration of the collective thought processes to which seems to bond together those many poor souls whom cannot seem to think for themselves; IE- (THE LEFT), So, I attempted to come up with other ways (Foreign Languages) in which to reference to being Done as well.....That being said........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!