Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thoughts

At this point its coming I have my name at the top of the list with my local dealer who happens to be a friend. What do y'all think anyone else looking?

My wife wanted a old one but the new one will be less LOL.

Many are saying it will be released at the Los Angeles car show in the next week. As long as the roof comes off and it looks something like this. I will have one.

Motor I really want the 5.0 so I'm not sure if that will be an option but I worry it want be the first year but the second and then I would have to upgrade. I'm a buy and keep 10yr kind of guy. Hate the idea of upgrading and taking that hit twice.

2021 Ford Bronco: What We Know So Far

The Legendary Ford Bronco - SUV Returning by Popular Demand | Ford.com

Bronco front v2 1 1565376912
Bronco rear v3 1 1570466122

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I absolutely love that thing but with way Ford has been it will probably have a smaller eco boost in it. Which is fine but I would prefer the growl of a 5.0 in it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I love those too. First pics I’ve seen that gives impression of removable top like the original which would be cool.

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I absolutely love that thing but with way Ford has been it will probably have a smaller eco boost in it. Which is fine but I would prefer the growl of a 5.0 in it.

Yes the turbocharged 2.3-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder is coming for sure.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought the doors were to be removable like a Jeep and would have mirrors mounted on pillar but those look like they are mounted to door

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Reactions: Bradley-Thornton
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Meh.

The turbo turd in the Ranger is already a dog that no one is buying and the sales prove it.

Too bad Ford doesn’t have a legit base non turbo V-6 like Jeep / Dodge has in their rigs.

Crap interior with knob / touch screen crap = just another pavement crawler. Bet it even comes with V-8 stereo system standard!

Looks like another vehicle that is all looks and no legitimate use outside cruising the highway.

Looks cool... just not $60k+ cool.

Reactions: Montecresto and JTW
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Meh.

The turbo turd in the Ranger is already a dog that no one is buying and the sales prove it.

Too bad Ford doesn’t have a legit base non turbo V-6 like Jeep / Dodge has in their rigs.

Crap interior with knob / touch screen crap = just another pavement crawler. Bet it even comes with V-8 stereo system standard!

Looks like another vehicle that is all looks and no legitimate use outside cruising the highway.

Looks cool... just not $60k+ cool.

It must already be winter up your way with all that negativity. LOL

The talk is a new turbo 6 maybe offered.

Its a pavement crawler for me I have toys and they cost way less that I don't mind adding a few dents too.

Many have the base between 30k-45k. I would want the 55k v8 model

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thoughts

At this point its coming I have my name at the top of the list with my local dealer who happens to be a friend. What do y'all think anyone else looking?

My wife wanted a old one but the new one will be less LOL.

Many are saying it will be released at the Los Angeles car show in the next week. As long as the roof comes off and it looks something like this. I will have one.

Motor I really want the 5.0 so I'm not sure if that will be an option but I worry it want be the first year but the second and then I would have to upgrade. I'm a buy and keep 10yr kind of guy. Hate the idea of upgrading and taking that hit twice.

2021 Ford Bronco: What We Know So Far

The Legendary Ford Bronco - SUV Returning by Popular Demand | Ford.com

View attachment 159971 View attachment 159972
Is it going to be full size or more like the small bronco back in the day?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
At least Ford didn't do to the Bronco what Chevy did to the Blazer. Growing up from elementary all the way to high school my father owned K5 Blazers only in either powder blue/white or copper/white. Disgrace to the blazer name, Chevy did the Camaro a solid and s*** on the Blazer.

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5

That video above talks about it the rumor is they will have a smaller sport and a full size. At this point its all rumor but that it is coming. The pic is even a guess.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Everything I’ve saw points at the Ranger being used as basic platform.
I’d expect 2.3eb only at first. Maybe they’ll bump up displacement but I truly doubt they’d shoehorn a 5.0 in that rig.

Reactions: Wallace
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That video above talks about it the rumor is they will have a smaller sport and a full size. At this point its all rumor but that it is coming. The pic is even a guess.
I had a bronco II in high school. That thing would go anywhere. Then I rolled it and that was the end.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!